FACELIFT SURGERY IN IRAN
Facelift surgery in Iran: Today, thousands of people undergo successful facelift surgery and are pleased with the results. You do not have to leave your youthful good looks behind as you age. With the development of medical tourism, a face with no sign of aging is not a dream or a privilege of the rich anymore. If you wish to tighten your sagging skin for a more youthful face you can travel to Iran to save both their money and youth. We will arrange a convenient medical trip to Iran for you to have this surgery in the hands of a skilled cosmetic surgeon. Read on to learn more about facelift surgery.
WHAT IS FACELIFT SURGERY?
Facelift surgery, or rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic procedure that involves lifting and firming sagging facial tissues to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck. It is a good option for those who want a naturally youthful face without having to spend a fortune.
WHY FACELIFT SURGERY IN IRAN?
If you want to go for a facelift, and have not decided where to have the surgery yet, you can choose Iran for three important reasons:
Undoubtedly, every individual wants to undergo a facelift procedure at a reasonable price rather than being ripped off. Like any other healthcare services, facelift surgery in Iran is done at highly affordable prices compared to it in other countries.
There are many board-certified plastic surgeons that perform facelift surgery in Iran in the most professional manner. They have received training and fellowships from top medical universities and hospital colleges. The considerable number of patients who have undergone or lined up to undergo facelift surgery in Iran is great proof of the surgeons’ skill and this surgery’s efficacy in Iran. They have gained their experience through performing hundreds of this sought-after surgery.
MODERN CLINICS AND HOSPITALS
Following the government’s plans to boost medical tourism in Iran, hospitals focused on providing high-quality services to foreign patients. Modern hospitals and specialized beauty clinics in major cities of the country are equipped with the latest technologies and facilities. They are at the same level with developed countries in terms of equipment, staff’s competence and professionalism, and cleanliness.
HOW MUCH IS THE COST OF FACELIFT SURGERY IN IRAN?
Facelift surgery prices in Iran varies depending on the surgeon’s skills and experience, clinic’s fees, and other procedures that might be done at the same time. An average facelift in Iran costs around $2,200-$3,000, including all the related fees, such as anesthesia, surgeon’s fee, visits and the rest. If you desire a simultaneous neck lift, a fee of $200 will be added to the total cost.
The price of this surgery in the US starts from around $7,000 and rises up to $15,000 or more. In the UK, the price ranges from $6,000 for a mini lift to $10,000 for a face and neck lift. The average cost of the surgery is around $3,500, $4,500, and $8,000 in India, Thailand, and UAE, respectively. Thus, Iran is the best option for a cost-effective facial rejuvenation surgery.
WHEN TO CONSIDER A FACELIFT?
Facelift surgery may be a good option for you if you are bothered by the following signs of aging in your face and neck.
- Deepening of the fold lines between the nose and corner of the mouth
- Fat that has fallen or has disappeared
- Relaxation of the skin of the face causing sagging
- Jowls developing in the cheeks and jaw
- Loose skin and excess fat of the neck that can appear as a double chin
WHAT IS THE APPROPRIATE AGE FOR FACELIFT SURGERY IN IRAN?
There is not a clear answer to this question, but most facelift patients are in their 40s to 60s. If your facial skin is losing its elasticity and you are in a good general health, you can consider having a type of facelift which best suits you.
PREPARING FOR THE FACELIFT PROCEDURE
Once your surgery is scheduled, your surgeon will explain how to prepare for your operation. Here are some tips to help you prepare for a facelift so you feel more confident going into your surgery.
THE WEEKS BEFORE THE SURGERY
- If you smoke, you will have to quit at least six weeks out from your appointment. Smoking alters blood flow, which may negatively affect the healing process.
- Make sure your body is properly hydrated and that you are providing yourself with healthy nutrients. This ensures your body has all the necessary vitamins and minerals needed for a speedy and effective recovery.
- Two to three weeks before your surgery, you should stop taking aspirin and other blood thinning medications. This is because they increase the chance of you bleeding during your operation.
- If you’re nearing time for a hair color treatment, get it done in advance. It will be several weeks after surgery before you can once again color your hair.
- Prepare your home for recovery. Make sure that you have a comfortable environment ready so that you may relax and begin the healing process.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home and stay with you for at least 24 hours after surgery.
- Do not attempt to perform any household duties. Take a week to rest and relax, while being sure to get up and walk around to promote blood circulation.